My Start

Hi my name is Krista and I'm 36 years of age and I have seven (7 ) beautiful children 4 boys and 3 girl. I had my first boy when I was 16 and my second when I was 17. Yes I was young and foolish, don't get me worng I don't regret my children none of them. Then I got married at 18 that did not work so we divorced. When I was 20 I meet another man and by the time I was 21 we got married.
When we got married I had already had our first child then we got into the church well he got into the church first the months later I followed. I was working as an accounts assistant and decided I needed a college education. In the midst of having children and being a wife I went to college to get my BS in accounting plus working two jobs and being real active in the church.

The Children

Wow my children are my pride and joy I'm so proud of them I don't think I can find the right words to express.

Ackie: he is my eldest but I do see him as my baby. Ackie was 8lbs 8oz at birthHe has a very strong personality he loves to be comforted, but in all truth who don't like comfort, we all do he just makes it very clear to all LOL. Ackie is 6'2 and weight about 250 or 270 lbs so he is not a little fellow. He loves sports, his brain is like a sponge he remembers all sports icons, when they started out where they are from and more, he's also like that with countries and their history. He wants to be a political analyst and a businessman, he's working real hard to accomplish this and I know he will.

George: he is my second born he was 5lbs, he made a very big decision from the day he was born that he did not like meat only the meat on the 2 fingers that he sucked from day he was born when the nurse was leaning him up and weighting him we heard a sucking sound there he was sucking his 2 fingers next to his thumb on his left hand. I guess u figured it out he did not like sucking he breast he wanted only that milk but not from the breast he would taste the meat of my breast in his mouth and just push it out so I started out with putting a bottle nipple over my breast till I decided to pump. George was a very quite baby never got up at night I had to time him and wake him up for feeding. George wants to be a pastry/breakfast chef and a business man, he’s 5’11 or 6’ about 180 lbs

Gio: he is my third born he was 8lbs 4oz. Gio did not like the idea of playing he would sit and watch other kids play and if he did play he would do it for a very short period then he was done. Gio did not like the playing thing till he was about 10 I know strange but that’s my Gio now he will play more than he use to but mainly if its to win not just playing for the heck of it but play to be competitive. Gio is gifted academically he’s above average but don’t like it as it means he not kool and is called a nerd but we have had some talks so know he is a kool nerd LOL he told me he wanted to study astronomy. I just tried talking to him about that and he asked me if I was crazy and where did I get that idea, that he wants to be a businessman. Gio is 6’4 about 175 lbs and we are always telling him that he is too skinny his things is that the girls love it.



Nate: he is my fourth born he was 6lbs. Nate was a twin but his twin did not make it from he was little he would talk to himself and when you ask him who he talking to he would say the little boy that looks like me or the boy when he got a little older where he was of the full understanding that he’s a twin then he would tell us he talking to his brother. My little Nate was my shocker baby he walked when he was 7 months, by the time he was 10 to 11 months he was make sentences the reason he was a shocker baby he was little like at 7 months he looked 5 months so to look 5 months and walking shocked people very often to be 10 months and look 8 months and talking would shock people so he was my shocker baby, he was short until he was about 11 then suddenly he is now almost 6’ Nate wants to be a sports figure he loves skate boarding and is good at it he said when that is over and he is too old to do it he wants to be a businessman. As for Nate he is my born businessman he is always selling trading for better to sell and always trying to figure out how to turn his lunch money into more money I think he will do business as its in his blood it seems

Sam: My fifth born but my first girl, amazing she was 5lbs 5 oz. Sam brought some excitement to the family as she was the first female birth in our family for over 20 years. Sam gave us a scare the day she got out of the hospital I had just feed her changed her diaper and was trying to put her to sleep but she started to cry hysterically had my sister, and myself just terrified I tried everything changing her diaper again, her clothing nothing worked I called the doctor and could not get her by this time I was now crying so I put her in her cot and was looked at her and then decided to get ready to take her to the hospital then she sighed and went to sleep. As of that day I learnt that once Sam is clean and her belly is full put her down she don’t want to be held. Sam has a very strong independent I know what I want kind of a personality, she wants to be a gymnastic professional and said when she is too old to do that she want to be a elementary school teacher she is 5’ 4 117lbs.

Angel: My sixth born and second girl. Angel was my miracle baby and was named Angel by the nurses at the hospital. I was 5 months pregnant and when I fractured membrane so was but to bed rest so hated that. I flat lined with her twice when I was not quite 7 months and my doctor was willing to take her but the pediatrician doctor was not will to do so until I was 7 months and 2 weeks but Angel was ready from I was 5 months pregnant when I was 7 months and 1 week she started to eat her fesses so they had to take her. Angel was only barley 3lbs but did not want to be help to breath so she never saw the inside of an incubator I forgot what its called but she was in half of one that help monitor her body temperature and was sucking she I pumped and she drank from a premi bottle by her second day. Angel is also gifted academically and finds regular classes and home work boring as they don’t challenge her enough. Angel wants to be some who worked towards saving our environment. She is 5’ and is about 110lbs

CandyAms: she is my baby she was also a premi that was ready so I had her 7 months 3 weeks she was 5lbs and ready to see the world. CandyAms is my go getter she has no fears and just thinks she can do everything. She is a natural born leader always thinks once she is in the midst she should be in charge even if she allows you to be in charge its just for a little while. She asked me recently if I think she will be a good mom like me I told her most definitely she said well I want to wait a while so I said you have a long wait you need not worry about that stuff yet she said I know but I’m just thinking a head as I was to be a professional gymnastic athlete plus a designer not to mention I want to travel for a while. My baby 4’5 and is 98lbsSo there is a bit about my babies

Bills

So today is one of those days that a bill came in and I'm like saying oh hell to myself you know you have the bills that you can say that has to wait till next month or the next two week or just whatever you can just put it on the back burner for a bit. Then you got those bills you got to pay or else well today I got one that you pay or else. I'm gonna share something that some people just don't think about when they get a bill I trun to God and I said, God you see and know that this one has to be paid I have been asking them for time for several months now and they are now saying no more time, but ths item is needed so I need you to make a way out of no where you have done it for me b4 I so need it today

Being a single mom can be fun at time but there are many times that you will get up wishing you had that special person to help you when you don't feel like cooking or you don't feel like being the one to figure out how to pay that bill

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Life is about choices when you are a single parent or just a parent your choices are what or how will it affect my children Strephon Kaplan-Williams said What we choose is what we become and We certainly don't need a new existence if we have used this one well I have only one life to live but many deaths to die so let ...live life love life help other love ourselve ad we will be loved

No comments:

Post a Comment